In-depth dive into the new MazdaConnect infotainment system in the Mazda3, Mazda6 and other models.
The system combines a bright 7-inch touchscreen with an iDrive/MMI-like controller knob and button array in the center console. Similar to Infiniti’s systems, you can navigate with either the controller, or the touchscreen, or both depending on what is easier at the moment.
IM, Email, and Social Networks in one easy to use application!
The system is as intuitive and snappy as the Mazda6′s is slow and painful. High resolution graphics, a completely redesigned interface and vastly improved voice commands join to create a system that rivals uConnect, iDrive and MyFord Touch for best in the industry. In that comparison the only things MazdaConnect lacks is smartphone app integration and some form of crash-notifying telematics system.
Music contained inside is licensed ubder Creative Commons
Sweeter Vermouth Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Máy Xúc Thiếu Nhi – 9 Cảnh Máy Xúc Đất Lên Ô Tô – Xuống Ô Tô Phổ Biến Nhất ✔️
- 10 Phương Tiện Dưới Nước Sẽ Thổi Bay Tâm Trí Bạn
- Video 29 Dạy Sửa xe: Phần 1 Điện Nguyên Lý Làm Việc Của Hệ Thống Đánh Lửa Xe Gắn Máy
- Người phu kéo mo cau – Quang Lê
- Ford Everest 2020 – Khám Phá BẦU TRỜI Công Nghệ Bên Trong